Overview (Program Summary)
What should in-house lawyers spend time discussing with their chief financial officers (CFOs)? What are the most important tax developments affecting businesses today? In this program, we’ll review the key tax issues that impact your business and how you can mitigate risks. We are pleased to be joined by BDO USA’s Associate General Counsel, Charis Runnels.
Topics will include:
• Key things to know about potential changes to the tax law/issues to consider with a remote workforce
• Risk management – insurance renewals in a hardening market/opportunities for a captive insurer
• Doing business in Chicago and the unexpected tax challenges
• How to get money back from the government for Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)-related costs
• What you already know that the tax department needs to know
By registering, you agree that your name and email address will be provided for one-time use (for virtual meeting management) to the Sponsor.
Participants seeking the full MCLE credit must attend the entire 60 minute program and provide their IL Bar number. You must join via the Zoom application – not by dialing in via telephone.
Reminder: Distance learning courses should be attended in an educational setting that is free from distractions.