Overview (Program Summary)
Job-seeking During and After the Pandemic: The What's, Why's, and How's of Securing a New Position
There is no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way companies recruit and hire. These changes will continue long after we return back to the new normal.
Join ACC Northeast's Practice & Career Management (P&CM) Committee for a panel discussion with experienced HR professionals and fellow attorneys that have hired and been hired during the past year. Listen to their stories and gain valuable insight on the following:
- How the hiring process has changed since the pandemic first began;
- The new role of technology in hiring and on-boarding;
- What employers are now looking for in candidates;
- What job seekers can do to stand out in the new hiring process;
- What companies are now doing to hire top talent.
Register below. Dial-in will be sent 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Ruchi Shah, Corporate Counsel, Boston Scientific
- Casie Arentsen, Senior Manager-HR Business Partner, Boston Scientific
- David Furlano, Global Services Recruiting Manager, Boston Consulting Group
- Karen Valentine, CLO & General Counsel, Constellation Pharmaceuticals
- Larry Weiss, SVP & Chief Legal Officer, Emulate Bio