Overview (Program Summary)
Global companies considering an internal reorganization – whether to prepare for a traditional acquisition or disposition, an IPO or SPAC transaction; expand, integrate or divest business units; prepare for a next round of funding; or to drive operational, financial or tax efficiencies – must take into consideration a variety of factors to ensure a successful outcome.
In this session, a panel of Eversheds Sutherland attorneys from the US and UK will discuss key practical issues companies must keep in mind when executing an internal reorganization, including understanding the legal, tax, finance and operations rationale, best practices and common missteps.
Topics that will be covered include:
· Efficient due diligence and failure avoidance
· Project management best practices
· Potential red flags and how to avoid them
· Industry-specific considerations
· Domestic and international tax in reorganizations as both a driver and a consequence
Bill Dudzinsky, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
Taylor Kiessig, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
Nicola Evans, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
Thursday, May 20
11:00am - 12:00pm PT