Overview (Program Summary)
With a new administration in the White House, our panel of privacy and cybersecurity experts will address what the leadership transition means for policies related to privacy and data security. Topics covered will include:
• Cyber threats from foreign nation states;
• The role of federal agencies, including the Federal Trade Commission;
• Trends in state privacy laws and the likelihood of federal privacy legislation;
• The role the courts will play in shaping privacy regulations; and
• Negotiation of a new data protection equivalence agreement with the European Commission following Schrems II.
READ MORE & REGISTER ONLINE AT: https://acc-nyc.com/meetinginfo.php?id=314&ts=1618844980